- 1 1. WASTE WATER TREATMENT BY BIOLOGICAL METHODS
- 2 2. WASTE WATER TREATMENT BY BIOLOGICAL METHOD
- 3 3. WASTE WATER TREATMENT BY METHOD BIOGAS METHOD
- 4 4. APPLICATION OF MET TECHNOLOGY IN WASTE WATER TREATMENT
Biological wastewater treatment (also known as microbiological wastewater treatment) is a treatment method based on the living activities of microorganisms, mainly saprophytic organisms present in wastewater.
1. WASTE WATER TREATMENT BY BIOLOGICAL METHODS
♻️ Biological wastewater treatment is used to treat dissolved organic substances in wastewater, as well as some other inorganic pollutants such as: H2S, Sulfite, Ammonia, Nitrogen, … on the basis of activity of microorganisms to decompose organic pollutants. Microorganisms use organic matter and some minerals as food to grow and develop.
♻️ Waste water treatment by biological methods is divided into 4 main methods, they are:
1. Treating wastewater by biological methods without gas.
2. Treatment of wastewater by anaerobic biological method.
3. Waste water treatment by aerobic biological method.
4. Wastewater treatment by anaerobic biological method.
♻️Although there are many ways to treat wastewater by biological methods, but mainly biological methods are aerobic and biological methods anaerobic.
2. WASTE WATER TREATMENT BY BIOLOGICAL METHOD
♻️ Wastewater treatment by aerobic biological method is the process of using aerobic microorganisms that decompose organic matter in the presence of oxygen. They are divided into 3 phases, they are:
1. Oxidizing organic substances (CxHyOz + O2 => CO2 + H2O + DH);
2. Synthesize new cell (CxHyOz + NH3 + O2 => CO2 + H2O + DH);
3. Intracellular decomposition (C5H7NO2 + 5O2 => 5CO2 + 5 H2O + NH3 ± DH).
SEE MORE: DẤU HIỆU NHẬN BIẾT NGUỒN NƯỚC BỊ Ô NHIỄM
2.2 PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
♻️ Aerobic biological treatment can occur under natural or artificial conditions. Some solutions to treat wastewater with aerobic technology are available on the market today such as:
1. Aerobic activated sludge treatment technology.
2. Batch type biological treatment (SBR) technology.
3. Biotechnology for adhesion growth.
4. Biological filter technology (Trickling Filter).
3. WASTE WATER TREATMENT BY METHOD BIOGAS METHOD
♻️ Anaerobic biological treatment of wastewater is a process by anaerobic microorganisms that decompose organic and inorganic molecules in the absence of oxygen, which means using anaerobic microorganisms to treat Sewage. In general, anaerobic digestion can be divided according to the following six processes:
Process 1: Polymer hydrolysis, hydrolysis of proteins, polysacearides, fats;
Process 2: Fermentation of Amino Acids and Sugar;
Process 3: Anaerobic decomposition of long chain fatty acids and alcohol;
Procedure 4: Anaerobic decomposition of volatile fatty acids (except Acetic Acid);
Process 5: The process of forming methane gas from Acetic Acid;
Process 6: The process of forming methane gas from Hydrogen and CO2;
3.2 PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
♻️ In the process of treating wastewater using anaerobic technology, organic substances in wastewater are converted to methane and carbon dioxide, which is carried out in the absence of oxygen. The anaerobic treatment system can be anaerobic pond or various forms of high load reactor. The solution to treat wastewater by anaerobic technology currently on the market is mostly UASB anaerobic biotechnology.
♻️ UASB (Up-flow Anaerobic Slugle Blanked) system was developed from anaerobic treatment system for wastewater with high concentration of organic pollutants. In recent years, UASB has been studied in depth and widely applied in the world due to the following advantages:
1. The organic decomposition load is high so the required ground space for the treatment system is small.
2. Low energy demand due to lack of oxygen supply.
3. Able to recover energy.
Above is all information about wastewater treatment by biological methods. Waste water treatment is extremely important and necessary to preserve and protect the surrounding environment.
❓You may not know: Currently on the market there is an extremely powerful wastewater treatment method, no cost, no filter, no chemicals, no activated carbon, no electricity. .. And especially, the output wastewater is COMMITMED TO STANDARD according to the regulations of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. That is MET water treatment technology of TA company.
4. APPLICATION OF MET TECHNOLOGY IN WASTE WATER TREATMENT
♻️ Basically, customers looking for MET technology have the same questions as: How to treat wastewater to meet the regulated standards?; How to optimize the wastewater treatment system cost ?; …
♻️ Of course, there is no better proof than the actual proof. Currently MET water treatment technology has been installed nationwide, a number of major projects are listed as:
1. Install MET water treatment system for Chinfon Hai Phong cement factory.
2. Wastewater treatment for An Xa – Nam Dinh industrial cluster.
3. Water treatment for domestic use for factory X467 Quan Khu 4, Ministry of Defense.
4. Water treatment for domestic use for the resort villas of Sunset Villa & Resort.
♻️ Thanks to the technological breakthrough in water treatment, water treatment technology is interested in many major newspapers and television stations, including national television stations such as: VTV1, VTV2, VTV3, …
♻️ Everything above is on our company’s youtube channel, please visit here: Youtube
4.1 HIGHLIGHTS OF TECHNOLOGY
♻️ The main highlight of MET technology is shown in 6 no: No filter core, no activated carbon, no chemicals, no electricity, no cost, no clogging.
♻️ With the principle of operating by 100% mechanical power, taking advantage of the change in pressure to separate the water stream, forming a natural filter. The system is capable of removing impurities and minerals harmful to human health such as arsenic, alum, iron, … and retaining minerals that are beneficial to humans. The output countries are tested to meet new regulations and assessed as completed and handed over to customers.
🛎 The details will probably be quite long, if you are interested, please contact the information below:
🇻🇳 TA WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Address: 38 Bich Cau, Dong Da, Hanoi
Or, customers can use the contact buttons on the homepage: HERE